Experienced Wilton Attorney Helps Couples More Smoothly Navigate Divorce and Its Issues
Providing the tools needed to restructure families with compassion and respect in Connecticut
Divorce is highly stressful, but the anxiety and fear that comes with the restructuring of a family can be greatly reduced when couples are able to come to an agreement without Court involvement. At the Divorce Mediation Center of Fairfield County, LLC in Wilton, we focus on helping spouses find mutually acceptable resolutions that take into account the goals of both spouses, as well as the children, through non-adversarial processes. We also assist families with non-divorce related family issues, such as prenuptial and postnuptial mediation, coparenting mediation, marital mediation and family mediation. Our experienced family attorney, Rosemarie Ferrante, is highly trained in mediation and collaborative divorce processes and has a strong reputation for successfully helping clients transition their families smoothly through the divorce process using mediation and the collaborative divorce process.
Accomplished mediator delivers effective services
Clients trust us to resolve their family law issues amicably and effectively because we are:
- Highly skilled — As a trained and licensed attorney, Rosemarie Ferrante brings an in-depth understanding of family law issues that serves to benefit clients.
- Knowledgeable — Attorney Ferrante serves as Vice President of the Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce (CCND), a non-profit, statewide professional organization of mediators and collaborative divorce practitioners.
- Focused on results — We specialize in assisting clients in achieving mutually agreeable and confidential resolutions outside the courtroom, empowering them to embrace the next chapter of their lives with confidence.
We are pleased to provide cost-effective mediation and collaborative divorce services.
Mediation center offers skillful alternative dispute resolution services
We offer services in the following areas:
- Divorce mediation — When you and your spouse wish to restructure your family with the least possible conflict, your neutral mediator will help you reach an agreement that meets each of your individual needs and goals.
- Collaborative divorce — Our experienced attorney will guide you throughout the collaborative divorce process, with a team of divorce professionals whose goal is to assist you and your spouse in reaching an agreeable settlement for all.
- Family law mediation — We provide family law mediation services designed to help resolve disputes within families, including those involving finances, inheritances, co-parenting, premarital concerns and a variety of other issues.
No matter what your divorce or family legal issues involve, we will ensure you have the support, resources and information needed to make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
Contact a well-qualified attorney mediator for assistance in resolving your family issues
The Divorce Mediation Center of Fairfield County, LLC in Wilton provides divorce mediation, collaborative divorce and family mediation services to Connecticut clients, helping them resolve disputes in a way that is more respectful and less adversarial. Call us at or contact us online to schedule a consultation.