Divorce Resource will provide you with the information necessary to make informed decisions about the divorce process, thereby helping your family transition through the process in as healthy a manner as possible, with guidance from trained professionals in law, finance and counseling.
May be modified depending on presenters and location- as of March 15, 2020 all workshops will be held online!
Presented by Rosemarie Ferrante, Esq.
- The divorce process in CT
- Choosing litigation, collaborative or mediation
- Legal considerations related to income and asset division
- Parenting plan provisions and considerations
Presented by Hollis Hardiman, CDFA
- Preparing for divorce, tips for compiling and understanding your family’s finances
- The tax consequence of divorce, from tax filing status to the tax consequences related to division of property and / or income
- Budgeting and post divorce financial planning
Presented by a mental health professional
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Redesigning the relationship with your spouse, from spouse to coparent
- Positive communication with your spouse
- How to tell the children
Coping strategies, which may “Energy Tools for Daily Living in Stressful Times and Times of Transition” which includes visualization, chakra balancing, affirmations, grounding and protection techniques and perhaps, Reiki, Yoga, meditation techniques.
Questions & Answers